Friday, March 26, 2010

Carlys Custom Cakes


Welcome to my Cake Blog! My name is Carly and I am a self
taught cake decorator. Whether it be a birthday, baby shower, wedding or anything in between, I will be more than happy to help you out.



I strive for perfection in every cake I create, all the decorative peices are all hand made from edible sugarpaste made from scratch! everything I do



I give my all. I NEVER want anyone to be unhappy!



My prices are well below competitors. I would love you to visit my album to browse some of my work and get an idea of prices here http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=2034155&id=1340882514



I am located in Snohomish County Washington. I offer delivery for $1/mile

please feel free to contact me for all your cake needs!
Carly Rangel





















































2 comments:

  1. I have seen some of your beautiful decorations on facebook as well. Our grand-daughter is having her first B'day party next week. We live in Arlington up near the new High School. How can my wife call you or see you about making a cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carly! Do you have a phone number for contact? How much notice do you need before an event for a cake to be done? Would love to hear back from you. Your cakes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete